SkyWest Airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
dont be so negative bud. if u dont meet their minimums then your app wont go through anyways. but im sure theres some people who think that and have been lucky enough to be in the right time, right place. could be you. but only can happen if you put yourself out there.
Quote: dont be so negative bud. if u dont meet their minimums then your app wont go through anyways. but im sure theres some people who think that and have been lucky enough to be in the right time, right place. could be you. but only can happen if you put yourself out there.
Sorry. Currently inbetween jobs right now (read unemployed) and I've been spending too much time here. I need to take a break. It's starting to get to me.
My computer sucks! I posted twice
My student's father is actually the top pilot at SkyWest and was the one who posts hiring announcements and I had the great opportunity to meet him just a couple of days ago and this is what he told me about them hiring. They made a contract with United as they obtained a couple of planes from them. The contract also stated that they needed to hire furloughed United pilots. So the hiring has been done and they posted the hiring announcement looking only for 6 non-United pilots. As for the future, he made a comment about receiving Brasillias in the future and will "definitely"(his words) be looking for pilots. When that is, it sounded to me like it would be some time this year, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Hope this is good info!

Good Luck All!
skywest done for now
Got an email today saying that they are done hiring for now.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to