Happy New Year!

Subscribe
I hope this decade brings us better prosperity in the airline industry than the last one did.

May we you all have health, happiness and upward seniority movement!
Quote: I hope this decade brings us better prosperity in the airline industry than the last one did.

Now you and i have a whole year to disagree on several issues but i'm glad i have people like you on my team that i can rely on. I like how you speak your mind and never back down, I can't believe i'm getting soft here, better punch out and check my estrogen levels.
We probably agree on more than we think although it's hard to see coming across a screen.

Yay! brownie replied to my post.
Happy New Year Freightpuppy,

I hope 2010 is much better for all of us!
Perspective
A few years ago I attended a 25 year high-school reunion and was very surprised at how many of my classmates were on the "Dead" board. Later another classmate asked how things were going and I replied in an enthusiastic voice "GREAT!" He was kind of surprised and seeing this look on his face I expounded:

1. I have a great family.
2. I love doing what I'm doing for a living.
3. And, the most important thing is my picture is not on that "Dead" board at the end of the hallway

Let's hope it stays that way. If so I can handle some of the minor stuff like 4a2b.

Happy New Year and here's to a prosperous decade.
Quote: I hope this decade brings us better prosperity in the airline industry than the last one did.

Hear! Hear!

Happy New Year to all. May everyone have a safe and blessed 2010!