Any Army aviators?

Subscribe
I'm putting a packet together for the army warrant officer program to be a rotorcraft pilots. I was wondering if there were any army pilots, or any military pilots that would be willing to look at my "Why I Want to be an Army Aviator" essay to hopefully help me improve on it.
You can send me a PM, I'll look at it.
Send it to me, as well. A second look never hurts.
here is a motivational statement from another forum

"I'm willing to play hurt and I like to blow things up. I like faster horses, older whiskey and younger women. I have a clean record when it comes to driving high performance cars in crappy conditions with little sleep. I know how to stick to my story when I screw the pooch. I don't screw over my buddy and will diligently resist my buddy's wife. I think Ronald Reagan rocked and I can watch Animal House and Caddyshack repeatedly without getting bored. This is why I want to be a......"
yeah, that's not going to work.... publicly, anyway.
I'll take a hack at it. Former Battalion S-1, so I have an eye for editing and formatting.
Would any of you guys mind taking a look at mine as well? I'd appreciate it much.
Quote: Would any of you guys mind taking a look at mine as well? I'd appreciate it much.

PM sent with contact information
Hi!

Go to APTAP.org and register, and start reading...

cliff
GRB