FDX - Disputed Pairings for Jan 2010

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Excellent Job - all DP's in MEM filled...mostly by VTO volunteers (5 of 6 seats)

Last seat filled by FO after just one night of open time.

(p.s. the ONE DP in ANC for Jan is still open in both seats)

Does anyone even care any more?

Trip#13/12Jan10...MEM...11 - filled

Trip#21/19Jan10...MEM...11 - filled

Trip#282/26Jan10...MEM...11 - filled

Trip#53/26Jan10...ANC...11
Quote: Excellent Job - all DP's in MEM filled...mostly by VTO volunteers (5 of 6 seats)

Last seat filled by FO after just one night of open time.

(p.s. the ONE DP in ANC for Jan is still open in both seats)

Does anyone even care any more?

Trip#13/12Jan10...MEM...11 - filled

Trip#21/19Jan10...MEM...11 - filled

Trip#282/26Jan10...MEM...11 - filled

Trip#53/26Jan10...ANC...11
I think the majority have never cared
People care, just not enough
And then the other issue in Mem-ville is that they don't have the self-policing notification system used with so much success in Anchorage. But, of course, for those that take these pairings, it really is all about them.
When both seats on a disputed pairing get picked up in the VTO process, that shows an attitude that, although they may pay their dues, they refuse to toe the line.
And then some wonder and fret over the contract.... why bother? With folks around to fly the cr_p trips that are rightfully disputed by the SIG, why should the company enter negotiations early. They have enough slugs to fly anything that they want to put together.
The only restriction is that it has to be a MEM pairing.
No more carry over
Hey let's stop flying carry over. That will show them. Maybe let's start with ANC based pilots first. Yeh.

G man
Quote: Hey let's stop flying carry over. That will show them. Maybe let's start with ANC based pilots first. Yeh.

G man
Not exactly on target, G man. We're talking disputed pairings, not carryover trips.
"Hey let's stop flying carry over. That will show them. Maybe let's start with ANC based pilots first. Yeh."

I know you're being cynical, but I'm so frustrated that ANC always takes it in the rear while MEM pulls in draft pay. My emotional side wants to say that I'll fly draft as much as possible during the next contract negotiation until MEM sets the example and stops working overtime at our expense.
What exactly is a disputed pairing? Google just sends me to these threads.
Quote: What exactly is a disputed pairing? Google just sends me to these threads.
A pairing that the union deems onerous IAW the CBA. Could be a third leg through CDG after flying all night for example. Search this forum many previous explanations.
Quote: "Hey let's stop flying carry over. That will show them. Maybe let's start with ANC based pilots first. Yeh."

I know you're being cynical, but I'm so frustrated that ANC always takes it in the rear while MEM pulls in draft pay. Me emotional side wants to say that I'll fly draft as much as possible during the next contract negotiation until MEM sets the example and stops working overtime at our expense.
There's been plenty of draft in ANC over the past few months - and, yes, even the exalted ANC FO's have been nuzzling up to the draft trough just as much as the MEM Bubbas.

Remember, when you point the finger, there's always several of your own pointing back at you.

So.....refocus.....this thread is about how no one seems to care about the Disputed Pairing process anymore.
Quote: There's been plenty of draft in ANC over the past few months - and, yes, even the exalted ANC FO's have been nuzzling up to the draft trough just as much as the MEM Bubbas.

Remember, when you point the finger, there's always several of your own pointing back at you.

So.....refocus.....this thread is about how no one seems to care about the Disputed Pairing process anymore.
Couldn't be that much draft going on - PC says lately it's only 0.0006% or something like that and historical is well over 400%
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to