westjet requirements

Subscribe
Hello

Does westjet require applicants to hold a canadian ATPL?

Also do they want you to have the IATRA written?
A "quick" and "easy" scan at their website reveled the answer. You should look there first the next time you need basic entry requirements.

Yes, you do require a Transport Canada ATPL to apply. And they are recruiting.
Quote: A "quick" and "easy" scan at their website reveled the answer. You should look there first the next time you need basic entry requirements.

hehehehehe!
Quote: A "quick" and "easy" scan at their website reveled the answer. You should look there first the next time you need basic entry requirements.

thanks for being so condescending with your answer.

have a nice day

Did the quick and easy scan 'take great pleasure in' the answer? Or did it "reveal" the answer.

Correct spelling adds a little oomph to your smack talk.

Quote: Did the quick and easy scan 'take great pleasure in' the answer? Or did it "reveal" the answer.

Correct spelling adds a little oomph to your smack talk.

Well I will admit that more than 20 years of flying airplanes has taken a toll on my spelling. A successful pilot will need to learn quick and early to be resourceful and determined. If someone was inquiring about (harder to find) information on my airline, I would happily share it. But if anyone asked me what are requirements are I would tell them to look at the website. As would almost anyone else working here or any other airline.

Cheers

Quote: Well I will admit that more than 20 years of flying airplanes has taken a toll on my spelling. A successful pilot will need to learn quick and early to be resourceful and determined. If someone was inquiring about (harder to find) information on my airline, I would happily share it. But if anyone asked me what are requirements are I would tell them to look at the website. As would almost anyone else working here or any other airline.

Cheers

I agree. In fact, one of my favorite resources is a dictionary. It's "our" requirements.

ok, ok, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. Seriously though, I do agree about a little light research before asking a question - especially one that's been beaten up on these forums already.
Check out http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewforum.php?f=36 for WestJet specific stuff. DaveP (Dave Pobran - WJ hiring) frequents the Forums and is very open to answering questions from most via PM.