Memphis winter storm

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Big storm expected tonight in Mem. I'm just starting my first glass of wine. Vintage 4A2B. I'll have to take a pass if the phone rings in the middle of the night.
Gee, I'd love to help the Company out, but my next 10 days off are just packed with laying about the house, drinking, and visiting with friends.

Hate to see you drink alone, Busdrivr. On my first of several glasses of Basil Hayden. Cheers!
You guys should be safe for Friday.... They are talking about canceling the entire day sort tomorrow and recovering over the weekend.

More likely to be tons of stranded crews in the morning though...
Get ready for the "worldwide operational emergency".
I think I have some cold beers in the fridge. Got to go open one now.
To bad my vacation would conflict with me helping out.
Anybody that does anything that wasn't already in their line is out of line!

By the way, operational emergencies mitigate the contract (for what little it's worth), but operational emergencies change nothing regarding fatigue.

PIPE
Pipe: Not defending the company, but the PAIRINGS are going to change and we will be working "different" the next few days via TRIP REVISIONS. So, yes, many of us will be working outside our original "lines" and considered "out of line" by your definition.

I'm awaiting my trip revision......
I don't need a beer to tell them to go pack sand if they call!
Quote: Pipe: Not defending the company, but the PAIRINGS are going to change and we will be working "different" the next few days via TRIP REVISIONS. So, yes, many of us will be working outside our original "lines" and considered "out of line" by your definition.

I'm awaiting my trip revision......
No - I get the revision thing. I'm talking about answering the phone or trolling the OT.

PIPE
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to