UPS: new ACP today, did they lay off some?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I noticed today on CMS that I have a new assigned ACP. I had had the same one ever since being on this equipment for several years. Maybe they are unloading some ACPs this week? Has anyone else seen a change in ACPs this week?
Hopeful, but probably not. They need to abuse them with MEF.
Quote: Hopeful, but probably not. They need to abuse them with MEF.
How many do we have now? I wish they'd unload that many.
Quote: I noticed today on CMS that I have a new assigned ACP. I had had the same one ever since being on this equipment for several years. Maybe they are unloading some ACPs this week? Has anyone else seen a change in ACPs this week?
probably not, if it was PL he went to the training center in ANC. I too have a new one.
Quote: How many do we have now? I wish they'd unload that many.
About 160 but I believe that includes some of the very upper guys that never fly anyway.
Quote: I noticed today on CMS that I have a new assigned ACP. I had had the same one ever since being on this equipment for several years. Maybe they are unloading some ACPs this week? Has anyone else seen a change in ACPs this week?
I have a new one as well as of last week, no clue why.....
Changing them, wouldn't want you and him to get too friendly.
Quote: Changing them, wouldn't want you and him to get too friendly.
Well, they should just use my ACP's m.o......don't return calls or emails. I'm still waiting to hear if my day of PLOA is approved for last month.
I got an old one back, W%# over
Quote: Well, they should just use my ACP's m.o......don't return calls or emails. I'm still waiting to hear if my day of PLOA is approved for last month.
They are all out flying the line! Trying to get as many hours as possible. When 1 IPA pilot hits the street a corresponding number of them will hit the street as well. Haven't you noticed how many have been flying lately?

I send sarcastic emails to my ACP all the time. He NEVER responds.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to