JetSuite

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 30
Go to
Hello everyone. Kinda late joining the thread, interview is coming up and id love some info if anyone is willing to share. Thank you in advance
JetSuite Future Base?
What's the latest on JetSuite future base options? Last time I talked to one of the pilots there were rumors of home basing. Is HPN still a possibility or will it remain just PBI on the east coast? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
What are the current bases?
Quote: What are the current bases?
based on info in link below:

KVNY - Van Nuys Airport / Van Nuys CA
KSJC - San Jose International Airport / San Jose, CA
KSNA - John Wayne Airport / Orange County CA
KLAS - McCarran International Airport / Las Vegas NV
KDAL - Dallas Love Field Airport / Dallas TX
KPBI - Palm Beach International Airport / West Palm Beach FL

Jet Suite - PILOT CAREER CENTER
Hello Everyone,

Looking for some info on the interview process with Jet Suite. Meet with them on Wednesday and I want to be prepared as possible. I'm also curious if anyone knows how they assign bases and if there's any real pattern or time frame in regards to captain upgrades? Thanks in advance!
Quote: Hello Everyone,

Looking for some info on the interview process with Jet Suite. Meet with them on Wednesday and I want to be prepared as possible. I'm also curious if anyone knows how they assign bases and if there's any real pattern or time frame in regards to captain upgrades? Thanks in advance!
First, Jetsuite isn't a fractional. Straight 135 charter, with discounts for pre-paid accounts. The company owns the planes. Expect no technical questions. You are being interviewed all day, including at the social hour. Have one drink - and switch to water or soda.

Bases are based on aircraft and pilot's request. Phenom bases are in California and Texas. CJ3 bases are PBI and TEB, with several gateways throughout the eastern U.S. It appears new hires are being offered an 8/6 schedule only.

Upgrade will be based on attrition only, as there has been no growth for two years. Attrition is VERY high right now. Pilots are leaving for better opportunities (which are not hard to find these days).
Does JetSuite allow pilots to commute or have to be home base?
Thank you so much for the helpful info Navajo31! I'm pretty excited about the opportunity.
From what I understand, there isn't any home basing. Some people commute on their own expense and there are also "gateway bases" which I couldn't begin to explain because I don't have a firm grasp on it myself. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
Quote: From what I understand, there isn't any home basing. Some people commute on their own expense and there are also "gateway bases" which I couldn't begin to explain because I don't have a firm grasp on it myself. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
No home basing. CJ pilots were offered the chance to switch from a PBI base to a gateway if they went to an 8/6 schedule. Choices include TEB/EWR, IAD, CLT, MCO, TPA, FLL, BNA, ATL, BOS. I'm sure I missed a couple. They also added TEB as a base.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  14 
Page 4 of 30
Go to