Pay job listing sites

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I've read posts back and forth about paying for jobsite subscriptions versus not paying.

However, if you were to pay for one, is there any preference for one over another? Or do employers seeking the millions of pilots post to most of the boards? Like climbto350, willflyforfood, or findapilot.

I am considering going for one and not sure which to go with.
They are all a waste of money! Seriously. Look at all the jobs posted on CT350. Unless you have tons of hours, several type ratings and willing to go overseas or want a job as a Sheet Metal Mechanic then CT350 is the right place for you. FindAPilot is the same waste of money. All the jobs posted there can be found through any Free job search site. Posting a pilot profile is even a bigger joke, no employer is going to come and ask if you want a job.
I have had a very good experience with willflyforfood.com. Not much luck with 350.
I have been looking for flying jobs for sometime, and all the jobs usually end up on this forum or other free sites. They ARE a waste of money, especially in this economy.
uspilot(dot)com seems to have a good variety of high-time and low-time jobs. I've seen several CFI positions open over the past few week, and more than once I've seen single engine prop contract work.

Sent in many resumes, but have yet to get a bite.
willflyforfood.com just posted for a low time jump pilot in Texas. US Pilot is crap! They are free but all they do is re-post jobs they steal from the pay sites that were posted days, even weeks ago.
Which DZ is it?

Quote: willflyforfood.com just posted for a low time jump pilot in Texas. US Pilot is crap! They are free but all they do is re-post jobs they steal from the pay sites that were posted days, even weeks ago.
Airline Apps, is the only site I'd pay for but havent updated my subscription until this mess is over.
As an employer, we're advertising on findapilot for a legitimate corporate job in the US. We've gotten plenty of resumes that we're interested in. It is a very tough time to find a job, I do not think paying a monthly due of under $10 is a waste of money.

We are a serious employer with a serious job posting that you need to have a membership to view, so, in my opinion being a paying member is well worth the money.
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!

*BREATHE*

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

What, are you a troll who works for FINDAPILOT?!?!?!?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to