Fedex Uniform Allowance Question

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
My Crewbag died and I am fat on shirts, pants, ties and hats.
Can we use the $150 on a new bag.
Why not email Martha F and ask her?
I just asked that question at the uniform store in MEM and they said no.
I asked the guy at Wal-Mart and he also said no.
if you bought a new belt, shoes, and socks worth about the cost of a new bag AND a new bag, expensed the expensable stuff, then returned it??????? just sayin'
Quote: if you bought a new belt, shoes, and socks worth about the cost of a new bag AND a new bag, expensed the expensable stuff, then returned it??????? just sayin'
Ummmm, really bad idea! Evidently, we've had a couple of guys fired in the last year due to fraudulent expense reports. You just don't want to go there over a few bucks - it's not worth the risk to your career.
Quote: Ummmm, really bad idea! Evidently, we've had a couple of guys fired in the last year due to fraudulent expense reports. You just don't want to go there over a few bucks - it's not worth the risk to your career.
Don't you mean job?
Quote: if you bought a new belt, shoes, and socks worth about the cost of a new bag AND a new bag, expensed the expensable stuff, then returned it??????? just sayin'
Oh yeah, doing that would qualify for a Darwin Award.
Quote: Ummmm, really bad idea! Evidently, we've had a couple of guys fired in the last year due to fraudulent expense reports. You just don't want to go there over a few bucks - it's not worth the risk to your career.
.......but you'd have a new bag
Quote: Don't you mean job?
Nope. I meant career. Good luck getting a flying job anywhere, with this economy, after being fired from Fedex for being terminally stupid.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to