UPS Freight Nazis

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I know this video has been beaten to death, but this is for the boys in Brown.

View Overstream: 'Hitler'
I'm sorry but that is hilarious.
Freightpuppy,

Thanks. I was just wondering why, after over 220 views, there was not even one comment. Everyone here is aware of the trauma that you guys are going through, but come on, that's some seriously funny chit. Regardless of how bad things are, they'll be even worse without a sense of humor.

JJ
OMFG......that has renewed my faith in the sense of humor of mankind.
I have not laughed that hard in a long time! I know which one is SD but for the life of me, I don't know which one is BL, RB or JB? Can anyone help me? LMAOROLF I thought I saw KL also, but I am not quite sure it was her or a Van Driver! LOL You don't even need a sense of humor to think that this is funny! I bet even the managers are LOL!
Arch,
I owe you a case of beer for making me laugh that much! Third time I have watched it and I am still laughing my A$$ off!
It was good but I thought Fred's was better,

YouTube - FDX - Hitler Finds Out He's Been Excessed.mpg

Quote: It was good but I thought Fred's was better,

YouTube - FDX - Hitler Finds Out He's Been Excessed.mpg

"if your over 60 or accepted a draft trip during peak, leave now!"

Best part!
can anyone get the ups one in a mpeg - stuck overseas for a few months and its blocked
Quote: can anyone get the ups one in a mpeg - stuck overseas for a few months and its blocked
If you have not tried it already, Google "hotspot shield" by anchor free, and from cnet or one of the other reputable sites download it to your computer. Once you turn it on, you should be able to use blocked sites, and view videos from hulu, etc... that require you to be in the states.

A lot of us use it that fly international, and it works like a charm. It will put an icon on your toolbar and you can turn it on or off at will.

Cheers, & thanks for your service.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to