Allegiant interview

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone getting the call for the interview? I have several letters of rec. in and still no call. I was just wondering how many if any have been called.
Hi!

Read another post:
500 recommended pilots.
40 interview slots.
16 class slots.

cliff
NBO
Good God! I guess I better stop holding my breath.
Wow. How many thousand furloughed pilots are there in the US? Like 5,000+? And it is exciting when 16 slots open up? It's hard to be optimistic sometimes. Ha! And half of the guys who have jobs at majors sit there bashing someone for going to Allegiant!!
I read somewhere that 15 calls for interviews went out on Friday, but I haven't heard what has happened since then.
Buddy of mine said he got the call. He's got a little over 10,000 hours, 6,000 PIC on 737 last we talked about it.
Quote: Wow. How many thousand furloughed pilots are there in the US? Like 5,000+? And it is exciting when 16 slots open up? It's hard to be optimistic sometimes. Ha! And half of the guys who have jobs at majors sit there bashing someone for going to Allegiant!!

Been out of work for a year and a half, still would never put in at Allegiant. Good luck guys. Better things to do in life.
Quote: Been out of work for a year and a half, still would never put in at Allegiant. Good luck guys. Better things to do in life.
I agree with "better things to do in life."

But what is wrong with Allegiant? My friend there loves it. I'd rather have a union, but I don't really care (when I hear that employees there are happy). The pay is actually on par these days. Obviously it'd be great if Fo/Ca rates were 75/150 from the get-go, but I don't see that anywhere besides SW, FedEx, UPS, or some Contract gigs.
Quote: Been out of work for a year and a half, still would never put in at Allegiant. Good luck guys. Better things to do in life.

Even if you don't need it, good luck just the same -

I'm sure it would be a honor and privileged for any airline to have you on their team and Allegiant has to be reeling from your lack of consideration.

Once you are able to showcase your talent again, I have no doubt that you will be emulated and venerated by all who are lucky enough to be on the same team as you -
Purple,

Hopefully you get the call. If you do, you can join the rest of the former purple plane drivers over here and try to better the conditions by supporting the movement for ALPA. I feel lucky to be here and consider it my personal objective to do my part in making it better. With a union and a good CBA (believe me this company can afford it) this place would be a top notch place to be. We're not that far from making REAL gains.

Lot's of egomaniacs used to bash Southwest back in the day. A solid business plan and a strong pilot union made it what it is today in terms of worthwhile employment. Just a few pieces of the puzzle missing here right now.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to