Futile RAH/YX/F9 thread number.......8?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to
73 pages last time boys.

Let's see if we can play any nicer this time.

I'll start...

What's the latest on the 100 seat grievance. Is it going to arbitration? Is the 100th seat still MEL'd?
fu·tile 

[fyoot-l, fyoo-tahyl]
–adjective
1.incapable of producing any result; ineffective; useless; not successful: Attempting to force-feed the sick horse was futile.
2.trifling; frivolous; unimportant
Quote: fu·tile 

[fyoot-l, fyoo-tahyl]
–adjective
1.incapable of producing any result; ineffective; useless; not successful: Attempting to force-feed the sick horse was futile.
2.trifling; frivolous; unimportant
Amen.... Enjoy your Easter
Quote: 73 pages last time boys.

Let's see if we can play any nicer this time.

I'll start...

What's the latest on the 100 seat grievance. Is it going to arbitration? Is the 100th seat still MEL'd?

Latest I heard... the case was presented and IBT is waiting for the ruling.
MD80 has heard correctly. We are being told 60 to 90 days to hear the ruling. That ruling will only decide if there are indeed 100 or 99 seats on the equipment in question. We have 2 planes with 100/99 seats. If we win, we have 100 days to negotiate pay rates. Then it will go to arbitration again to decide the pay.
Quote: MD80 has heard correctly. We are being told 60 to 90 days to hear the ruling. That ruling will only decide if there are indeed 100 or 99 seats on the equipment in question. We have 2 planes with 100/99 seats. If we win, we have 100 days to negotiate pay rates. Then it will go to arbitration again to decide the pay.
Holy cow I hope that you are kidding.

The arbitration isn't about a violation of Article 21.2 of your CBA?

This is an arbitration about whether or not a 100 seat aircraft actually has 100 seats?!

Seriously?
Quote: MD80 has heard correctly. We are being told 60 to 90 days to hear the ruling. That ruling will only decide if there are indeed 100 or 99 seats on the equipment in question. We have 2 planes with 100/99 seats. If we win, we have 100 days to negotiate pay rates. Then it will go to arbitration again to decide the pay.
You won't win. Big business always win. You are about to get the shaft by BB just like he put it to the Midwest pilots.
Quote: Holy cow I hope that you are kidding.

The arbitration isn't about a violation of Article 21.2 of your CBA?

This is an arbitration about whether or not a 100 seat aircraft actually has 100 seats?!

Seriously?
I wish I was kidding, but those are the facts. Company says seat number 100 does not exists. We say it does because it is there. I have said this before, welcome to RAH for those of you from XY, F9 and Lynx. I know the XY guys have had a hard time already and the F9/Lynx guys are in for some wild times.

The second in command, WH, is a real piece of work. The day he retires will not come to soon. I know a lot of you guys think BB is behind all the decisions, but WH is man that drops the hammer. I am a firm believer that WH is behind all the decisions that screw the pilot groups.
Quote: I wish I was kidding, but those are the facts. Company says seat number 100 does not exists. We say it does because it is there.
Hopefully this is a lesson to all pilots. Negotiate pay rates to take into account max certified weight and/or max certified seating as well as seats installed - pinning your hopes to any one of the three has resulted in management deceit.

'The 100th seat is MEL'd', or 'this is a CRJ 705, not a CRJ-900', or the max certified weight issue that flummoxed the Compass pilots, or the Fed Ex 777 flying without a payrate - it's not a matter of if, but when this kind of treatment will come to your property.

All of us should learn from the tricks that some carriers are pulling on their pilots, less we suffer the same fate.
Quote: I wish I was kidding, but those are the facts. Company says seat number 100 does not exists. We say it does because it is there. I have said this before, welcome to RAH for those of you from XY, F9 and Lynx. I know the XY guys have had a hard time already and the F9/Lynx guys are in for some wild times.

The second in command, WH, is a real piece of work. The day he retires will not come to soon. I know a lot of you guys think BB is behind all the decisions, but WH is man that drops the hammer. I am a firm believer that WH is behind all the decisions that screw the pilot groups.
Bedford knows and approves of everything Heller does. Don't kid yourself. If Heller leaves, Bedford will replace him with someone very similar.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 7
Go to