DoJet Pilots needed ASAP

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
DoJet Pilots needed to fly 8-9 month contract in Seattle! Great pay, no overnights! Must have time in type, prefer sic type rating at least. Please do not respond if you do not have time in type! Sorry these are not my rules, they are upper managements! Send resume to [email protected].
You forgot to mention what type of aircraft...... unless this is a guessing game.
I believe he is referring to the Donier 328 Jet.
Quote: You forgot to mention what type of aircraft...... unless this is a guessing game.
Can you guess judging by the title of the thread?
Almost wish I was single. Never spent time in the NW, I would have been interested. If you have access to the ALPA webboard, you might find some ex-Skyway/Midwest pilots rated (if they can still access the ALPA site). Hope you don't find the few that thought Detroit was a level 5 in the dead of winter. My count was 4.
Quote: Can you guess judging by the title of the thread?
I've never seen/heard it called a DoJet. My apologies
Anyone know who the operator is? Cargo? PAX Charter?.......Bueller? Bueller???
Rumor has it that it is a govt. contract flying Boeing people from Washington to San Diego and back everyday. I wonder if they think it will go non-stop into head winds?
I'm in the Atlanta area and assume it the same Flightworks based in Kennesaw, from the e-mail address. They have a large charter operation based at RYY.
Quote: Rumor has it that it is a govt. contract flying Boeing people from Washington to San Diego and back everyday. I wonder if they think it will go non-stop into head winds?
Yes, that seems like a long flight for the Dorkjet
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to