Hat haters, check this out.

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
For those of you who don't like wearing the hat, check out the new hat from Premier. If you have to wear a hat or you are just one of those hat lovers, this is the hat you need.

Premier Hat Co.

It's so comfortable that I caught myself wearing it more than carrying the thing.
Well I will just say it, and not care what anyone else says. If we could wear cowboy hats I would be on board. They are no worse than pilots hats. Flame that.
Quote: Well I will just say it, and not care what anyone else says. If we could wear cowboy hats I would be on board. They are no worse than pilots hats. Flame that.
??? I'm probably one of the biggest hat haters out there, but have to wear a hat all year long at my airline so I'm with ya. However, this new hat is actually VERY comfortable and could just sway me into the hat lover crowd, maybe.
I've been wearing a Premier Hat for almost a year and a half now and I can say it's the best hat I've seen. Get the dri-fit. It's comfortable in the summer and very well shaped. Doesn't get ratty and stays looking good. And Paul wi answer the phone personally and take care of everything. Awesome company to work with.
The hat would be appropriate if I were a 1935 flying boat captain. It is the year 2010. Once again cowboys hats. Prater doesn't have the nerve to wear one.
I've worn Superior, Bancroft, and now Premier. I agree Premier hats are very comfortable and they have excellent customer service.

Would recommend them to anyone.
Love it, thanks for sharing. Very professional.

Too bad we have pilots who think that if they are paid crap they can justify looking like crap.
Maybe if you look good you can ask for a raise?
AA just got them, finally ditching the crappy Superior hats.

Still on the fence, not quite ready to make the jump to hat-wearing conformity. You guys are right, they are very nice quality.

Unfortunately, we are still stuck with the hat patch. At least they are sewn on now, won't go all crooked on ya.
Also I have been involved in helping them come up with a slightly lower profile hat. Premier is the old bancroft hat company, even though Superior bought the Bancroft name recently as Bancroft went BR.. But the guys at Premier are great...
Quote: For those of you who don't like wearing the hat, check out the new hat from Premier. If you have to wear a hat or you are just one of those hat lovers, this is the hat you need.

Premier Hat Co.

It's so comfortable that I caught myself wearing it more than carrying the thing.
It's STILL a bus driver hat.
fbh
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to