Lynden Air Cargo

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to
Quote: Still all C-130s/L-382s?
Yep...they have seven now.
they have at least one.. perhaps two that are in the Middle East all of the time.
Qol? Hiring? Growth? Hard to find things out about them.
Quote: Qol? Hiring? Growth? Hard to find things out about them.
Check out oddballpilotnetwork.com for an interview with their chief pilot. PM Aidan at OPN for more current info. When I spoke with him he said that things are slowing down just now . . .
Any latest on Lynden and pilot positions?
Ad
Pilot Job - Lynden Air Cargo - PILOT CAREER CENTER
Not much has changed from what I hear. They did pick up a WFP contract in Ethiopia/Sudan & recalled their furloughed FOs - only one returned. They've had a few folks leave for greener pastures, so hiring was just to fill holes. They did pick up a plane from First Air, but had previously parked another. I believe they also have a plane dedicated to Forestry with 2 crews who don't do anything else. Scheduling is not optimal. Pay is low. Company is pretty good. But if you love the Herk and want a good group of guys to fly with, it ain't bad.
ME......LOVE........HERK!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Commuter Schedules?

Pay?

Bennies?
Have you every been to Africa, Indonesia, New Guinea? Ever been shot at, taken hostage? Read about how some of the herc crews have fared in the Dark Continent. Many herc crews have um, died in Africa.

It's dangerous and hard work. The pay is very low and they furlough and recall all the time. Reminds me of the old supplementals in the 80s, Transamerica to be exact. Two herc crews were taken hostage in Africa. One or two died.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 6
Go to