Royal Air Maroc 787

Subscribe
All things 787: News from around the 787 world

Things are moving along up in Everett.
Quote: All things 787: News from around the 787 world

Things are moving along up in Everett.

It would be really great if you could fly with them one day , more studies as i did with my capt brother. Its a strange feeling but after a funeral we think that flying a military plane is much more difficult then staying at a cockpit me occasionally. Yes, Melu
I've got about 9,000 hours now in the 787.... great plane. Not as sporty as the F-14 that I fly on the weekends, but still a great plane.
wow, 9000 hours in the 787??..how did u get those? ferry?transportation? test flying? etc?
Quote: I've got about 9,000 hours now in the 787.... great plane. Not as sporty as the F-14 that I fly on the weekends, but still a great plane.
Nicely played Sir,...nicely played.
fbh
Quote: I've got about 9,000 hours now in the 787.... great plane. Not as sporty as the F-14 that I fly on the weekends, but still a great plane.

In between your firefighting duties...Correct? Timmay!!
Tim... MAYYYYYY !!!!!!
That is great that you may fly on F 14 me and my capt brother we think that it is amazing to fly on any of the F 14 instead of being at a cockpit. We were always amazed with all F . Really, we are still having a mourn, and i shall fly in September, with my capt brother since now I will undergo a small operation after I had promised my aviation doctor, and then maybe can fly at everyday schedule not just occasionally. Wow, you really have a great weekends flying at F 14. Melu Sometimes I wish you could had taken the President and others and my aunties and uncles from dads side since Americans had never had any fears of flying.

Quote: Tim... MAYYYYYY !!!!!!
MeLu ,the F-14 was sent to pasture-aka retired- some time ago.

Ally
Quote: MeLu ,the F-14 was sent to pasture-aka retired- some time ago.
The Iranians may still be running a couple of 'em, when they're not building time on their 787.