LAS job fair opinions

Subscribe
Just curious what you all thought of the recent job fair in LAS? Anyone get any job offers/interview offers from attending? Cudos to the ftops.com staff for a well organized event.
I only went there to talk to airtran. They ended up telling me that my 1500 121 PIC was a bit low, but I was competative. They also told me that they would not be interviewing anymore that day and were hiring 80 more for the year.
Quote: I only went there to talk to airtran. They ended up telling me that my 1500 121 PIC was a bit low, but I was competative. They also told me that they would not be interviewing anymore that day and were hiring 80 more for the year.
That's a bummer. Please, 1500 121 PIC is not low.
I thought the fair was good. Some good presentations and the AirTran people were great. They were the hit of the show yet were humble and spent time with anyone who wanted to talk. They gave honest assessments of each person's qualifications and gave advice on what to work on. With the volume of pilots there, they could've limited their discussions to just those with competetive numbers but didn't.

C9
Quote: That's a bummer. Please, 1500 121 PIC is not low.
Supply and demand. Always been that way, always will be when talking about being "competitive".