BE 90 type rating

Subscribe
Does anyone have any contacts on a location to do a BE 90 type rating?

thanks,
Lifter
BE 90 type rating
Anyone have a good contact for a BE 90 type rating?

I've got an opportunity to fly an N registered airplane in Stuttgart.

thanks,
Lifter
Quote: Does anyone have any contacts on a location to do a BE 90 type rating?

thanks,
Lifter
If you're FAA, a BE-90 KingAir doesn't require a type rating but you probably need to go to school for insurance requirements. I went to FlightSafety in Houston a year ago but I think they have moved most of their initials to Lakeland Florida and Wichita Kansas. Quite expensive but industry standard training...

Hope that helps
No type rating required (<12,500 lbs), but FSI Farnborough has a BE20 sim and I bet you can do BE9L differences.
Stuttgart
No help with the Type, but you will love the Stuttgart area. Lived there for three years and I'd go back in a heart-beat. I lived south of the airport in Dettenhausen; beautiful area, lots of small villages. Housing can be tough, lots of competition with US EUCOM, U.S. Army, HP, IBM, Daimler and Tubingen University in the area. Good luck, have fun!
Prost!
Quote: No help with the Type, but you will love the Stuttgart area. Lived there for three years and I'd go back in a heart-beat. I lived south of the airport in Dettenhausen; beautiful area, lots of small villages. Housing can be tough, lots of competition with US EUCOM, U.S. Army, HP, IBM, Daimler and Tubingen University in the area. Good luck, have fun!
Prost!
Griz, thanks. Weren't you flying a BBJ last? What happened, RRORP provide a better offer?

Lifter