Colgan PBS special

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone seen the special about colgan on PBS? Very interesting
Quote: Anyone seen the special about colgan on PBS? Very interesting
You my friend are a little late to the party.
I figured it was dated but new to me. I sure then there has been much discussion on it. As a former regional guy, I thought it was a good
insight into the commuter gig.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...-3407-pbs.html
Quote: I figured it was dated but new to me. I sure then there has been much discussion on it. As a former regional guy, I thought it was a good
insight into the commuter gig.
Forgive the attitude, it absolutely was very insightful. The unfortunate part is that the public at large just doesn't care as long as they keep getting cheap tickets! I don't think anyone who actually works in the industry was particularly suprised by the findings of the show.
We Landed on the Moon!!
Quote: Forgive the attitude, it absolutely was very insightful. The unfortunate part is that the public at large just doesn't care as long as they keep getting cheap tickets! I don't think anyone who actually works in the industry was particularly suprised by the findings of the show.

This morning I just watched my local news anchor ,Jere Gish on WGAL channel 8, in Lancaster, PA comment on the modest increase in airfares for the summer. He was asking in a rather disparaging way what he was getting for the extra fee. I sent the news director at WGAL a link to the Frontline episode "Flying Cheap" so he would know what he is getting. I also suggested that he have his reporters research information before making uneducated comments.

I doubt he will even see the e-mail.

Here is the e-mail if anyone else wants to send Jere's boss thier two cents.

[email protected]
Quote: This morning I just watched my local news anchor ,Jere Gish on WGAL channel 8, in Lancaster, PA comment on the modest increase in airfares for the summer. He was asking in a rather disparaging way what he was getting for the extra fee. I sent the news director at WGAL a link to the Frontline episode "Flying Cheap" so he would know what he is getting. I also suggested that he have his reporters research information before making uneducated comments.

I doubt he will even see the e-mail.

Here is the e-mail if anyone else wants to send Jere's boss thier two cents.

[email protected]
That is a great idea. Whenever I hear about people complaining about airfares, the idea that all pilots are rich and the idea of a pilot shortage I am going to start sending them that link.
You just hope that the new revenue from the increased airfare would come to pilots, not make the management richer. But really, how often does that happen.
Has anyone seen the movie Heat? Just saw it yesterday and I wanna talk about it now!

:-)
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to