Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101  501  1001 
Page 1 of 2042
Go to
Anyone have any info on Atlas?
Nope. Like others, I applied earlier this year and never heard a word from them. No confirmation email, no rejection, nada. May you find a better experience.
do a search here... there are a couple of threads. hiring projected at 100 or so. couple classes in progress. Interviewed in April.
I interviewed in April and got an email yesterday that I was in their "Hiring Pool". I guess now they go down the list and call you when their's an available class.

A couple other guys I interviewed with got notified via FedEx that they were not selected.

I guess if you haven't seen a FedEx truck your doing pretty good!!
Quote: I interviewed in April and got an email yesterday that I was in their "Hiring Pool". I guess now they go down the list and call you when their's an available class.

A couple other guys I interviewed with got notified via FedEx that they were not selected.

I guess if you haven't seen a FedEx truck your doing pretty good!!
For rejection letter they should use ups since it fits the profile.
Has anyone heard of a UPS furloughee getting hired, or an interview for that matter?
Congratulations!! I think you are likely getting here in the beginning of a pretty good hiring cycle...I keep hearing we are likely to hire 100+ pilots in the next few months.
Quote: Has anyone heard of a UPS furloughee getting hired, or an interview for that matter?
Read on Flight Info.com that a UPS furlough (or future furloughee) just interviewed at Atlas. It was posted by his friend (or someone claiming to be) and sounded credible. The result of the interview was not available yet.
yep I can verify the Fed ex package is the kiss of death.
Don't UPS guys have to resign should Atlas hire them?
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101  501  1001 
Page 1 of 2042
Go to