Red Bull Air Race: need volunteers in NYC now

Subscribe
Red Bull Air Race

Quote: Calling all NYC aviation enthusiasts! I am looking for volunteer ushers... You get FREE tickets to RED BULL AIR RACE this WEEKEND!! Plus some swag and good company...

If you volunteer on Saturday you get two free tickets to Sunday... volunteer Sunday you get two free tickets to Saturday... PLUS you get a tour of the hangar in Linden, NJ on Friday if you can get out there and a free t-shirt, free lunch, and free red bull product! The day you volunteer you would get to see the show still because you are just helping people find their seats.
Note: I'm just helping a friend out. She's one of the coordinators at the Race this weekend. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get you the details.
hey captain carl
captain carl,

im very interested in volunteering as a usher for the event since im a photographer and would love the free tickets for sunday to shoot. let me know if u need me . much appreciated. could probably get two more people as well.

[edit: delete name and phone number]
Quote: captain carl,

im very interested in volunteering as a usher for the event since im a photographer and would love the free tickets for sunday to shoot. let me know if u need me . much appreciated. could probably get two more people as well.
Keep your phone close, she'll call you soon.
capt carl
can u please delete this post so my phone number and name isnt on this post?
Cessna172xp, I deleted your name and phone number... but it was you that posted it !!!
yes i know my own fault, thanks for your help