Sheble Aviation CFI initial?

Subscribe
Sheble Aviation CFI initial?

any recent CFI and CFII "graduates" from Sheble Aviation

Please share your experience with us.

I'm thinking of going there soon
not another one.

I'll do it and I'll actually teach you a thing or two.
Sheble will get you your ticket, that's about all that can be said.
Quote: Sheble will get you your ticket, that's about all that can be said.
+1

I know some that got their tickets there that shouldn't be flying.
Where I used to work, one of the office girls got her Multi Private there. And I also used to do some instrument currency flights with a guy who got his inst. there. I wouldn't even rent from them from what I have heard, but, YMMV.
I did my CFI reinstatement with them recently. They are not organized. I was told to show up day one at 7am. I sat around until about 11am until I got to do anything. I flew 1.4 hours with no ground instruction. The second day I had to pay to fly to the examiner at another airport and bring him back. The flight back was my checkride. We did the maneuvers on the way back and the required landings. While I was there, many were sitting around waiting for no-show instructors. I would NOT recommend the place. I'm sure there were some good people there, but I did not get a great overall feeling for the place.
Quote: I did my CFI reinstatement with them recently. They are not organized. I was told to show up day one at 7am. I sat around until about 11am until I got to do anything. I flew 1.4 hours with no ground instruction. The second day I had to pay to fly to the examiner at another airport and bring him back. The flight back was my checkride. We did the maneuvers on the way back and the required landings. While I was there, many were sitting around waiting for no-show instructors. I would NOT recommend the place. I'm sure there were some good people there, but I did not get a great overall feeling for the place.
But did you get your ticket?
Yes, but it was a reinstatement. I already have ALL my CFI ratings. I also have over 4000 dual given. My case is a little different. I'm just sharing my experience with them.
I got everything after my private though atp at Sheble. I always thought is was a great deal and they don't gouge you for money. Very good place to get your ratings.Didn't get the cfi ratings though. Never needed them.