UPS Interview

Subscribe
I was curious if anyone has any information on the UPS interview that they would like to share? Also, is there anyone that does interview prep for UPS?
Cage consulting
Hey,
Did my interview prep with Cheryl Cage. She was great and got me really prepared for the interview. Good luck on the interview!

Chris
17 month poolie
17 month UPS Poolie....
HOLY CRAP!

Cheers!
18 Months for me. Whats up Chris.
Just living the dream, or is it a nightmare?
Hey Wig,
I'm just trying to stay positive! So close to the dream job but still just an inch away. They have to call someday, right. I'm gonna cry tears of joy when they finally call. Talked to them last week and was informed the pool was alot smaller, hiring and interviewing are about to pick up. Anybody hear of August classes? I think the next one will be Sept 12th, but that was before the announcement of increased hiring for the rest of the year.

Chris
What's the magic to get an interview?
Anything specifically I should do?
I meet the mins, I have a reccomendation, and I used to work for them, I may need a phone number of HR/Recruiting?

Congrats to all of you who have gotten an interview, or the one that are swiming, 18 months? Ouch! That's in the border of drowining...
Don,

I obtained a couple of phone numbers for the HR department and luckly for me, someone there that I know strongly suggested I don't call.

FWIW