Practice bid error?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
My second choice was memfo11 at 100% and my third was memfo57 at 100%. I was awarded my third choice eventhough folks junior to me got memfo11. This doesn't seem right does it. I know it's a practice bid but who do I talk to?
Hey - it's only a practice bid

Another thing that isn't kosher - many primary vacancies awarded in the middle of secondaries (out of seniority order)

Must be the dreaded "computer error"
brother,

It's not practice for you....it's practice for the company. They can rarely do it right on the first few go's
Quote: brother,

It's not practice for you....it's practice for the company. They can rarely do it right on the first few go's

Jakal,

That is the comment of the year.....

Just spit out my coffee....

Discuss...
OK...try to keep your mouth shut when you're laughing and drinking coffee at the same time.

Further discuss...

JJ
You guys over at FedEx need to borrow the Vic 20 computer they use over here at Brown to run system bids ?

It never makes an error ...

Quote: My second choice was memfo11 at 100% and my third was memfo57 at 100%. I was awarded my third choice eventhough folks junior to me got memfo11. This doesn't seem right does it. I know it's a practice bid but who do I talk to?
Make sure you print out a copy of your bid before the final closes.
Some advice
Trigg-

Relax, it's FedEx!
Quote: Hey - it's only a practice bid

Another thing that isn't kosher - many primary vacancies awarded in the middle of secondaries (out of seniority order)

Must be the dreaded "computer error"
Yes, clearly many errors in the published results of the first practice bid.

Hopefully, practice #2 will be much improved.

If not, we need to call the union and management on Friday to let them know the specifics.

...and of course, always print a hardcopy of your bid.
Quote: Yes, clearly many errors in the published results of the first practice bid.

Hopefully, practice #2 will be much improved.

If not, we need to call the union and management on Friday to let them know the specifics.

...and of course, always print a hardcopy of your bid.
#2 is up....
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to