Trans States latest and greatest...

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Latest and greatest? They cry broke at the bargaining table and spend 20.5 million on an airline.
Quote: Latest and greatest? They cry broke at the bargaining table and spend 20.5 million on an airline.
How 'bout dem dere MRJs too?

Now having said that....here's what I hope was going on:

1) Cry broke and extend negotiations while they "Get their money right" to buy another airline

2) Buy said airline

3) Come back to the negotiation conf. room and play ball

4) ???

5) PROFIT

I hope it's like this for everyone's sake.

[/black guy informative post #2]
Quote: How 'bout dem dere MRJs too?

Now having said that....here's what I hope was going on:

1) Cry broke and extend negotiations while they "Get their money right" to buy another airline

2) Buy said airline

3) Come back to the negotiation conf. room and play ball

4) ???

5) PROFIT

I hope it's like this for everyone's sake.

[/black guy informative post #2]
does informative mean wishful thinking? TSA is the latest chapter in this book...
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Owner/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]
Oh come on DMB'n...

Tell me there's not a little part of you that wishes things would work out and you could see my black ass again.

I kinda want to get back just so everyone could admire my aesthetics.
Quote: Oh come on DMB'n...

Tell me there's not a little part of you that wishes things would work out and you could see my black ass again.

I kinda want to get back just so everyone could admire my aesthetics.

Haha no doubt. More than just "a little part" though. I'd love for it to work out because the TSA pilot group deserves it. Plus, I'm already sick of this back to school b.s. I'm too beautiful to be out of the cockpit.
Quote: Plus, I'm already sick of this back to school b.s.
My thoughts exactly.
Ok let's revive this thread what's the latest and greatest with TSA I have a interview mid sept. please keep it constructive.
Why would you revive a 2-year-dead thread when there's a perfectly good one thriving just a couple rows down???? If you posted that question there, guarantee you'd get a response, but now you're gonna get a bunch of current and ex-skiers *****ing at you for reviving a dead thread!

J/k....hiring for the foreseeable future. check the gouges, online, they haven't changed the process much.
Lol yeah saw it after I posted. Really would like to know what's the general atmospher working there, upgrade times ect.
Upgrade times? Non existent. 5 and 6 year FO's on reserve. Hiring right now but that could change to furloughs in a matter of months depending on how much attrition they get at the end of this year/beginning of next year. Severely short staffed. Reserves are getting worked to the bone and tons of JM calls for CA's and FO's.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to