FDX-Training req for <1 year from previous AC

Subscribe
I went through the training section of the contract, but couldn't find reference to being excessed and then retraining on your previous A/C.

I have spoke to a few people on this, and everyone seems to agree that if you retrain within one year of being excessed you have to go through a short course. Does anyone know the details on this and where in the contract it is?
Quote: I went through the training section of the contract, but couldn't find reference to being excessed and then retraining on your previous A/C.

I have spoke to a few people on this, and everyone seems to agree that if you retrain within one year of being excessed you have to go through a short course. Does anyone know the details on this and where in the contract it is?
CBA has nothing to do with it. FAA regs and Fed approved AQP documents will determine it. Call the appropriate schoolhouse track for the real info.
Not sure if all crew members have access, but go to the Training & Standards link and see if you can access the FOTM. This covers you're situation.
If you have been out of your seat less than 2 years the FAR's say that all you need is a WU/PC and then a few (not sure how many) flights in the plane. They did just this with some of the over 60 guys when they came back to the left seat. This is basically what they did to me when I went to the right seat in the same plane and I had been out of the seat for 3 years so I am sure that FDX already knows that they will not have to do full training on most of us to move us back to the seat we were in.
Quote: Not sure if all crew members have access, but go to the Training & Standards link and see if you can access the FOTM. This covers you're situation.
Yes, it's there ... chapter 8
Intel on MD11 Requal < 1 year out of seat
The word I got is if you miss 3 recurrent training events you go through the full course.

Example is you miss a CMV in DEC, a CLOE in JUNE, you have until the end of december to get back in your seat. If you are in requal training by december, it's a 10 day requal course/no oral. If you go until January, missing that third recurrent event, it's the full course.

Hope this helps.