Question about background...

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Thanks to everyone. I was worrying about that. What is a TMAAT???
TMAAT = Tell Me About A Time....

Story time.

USMCFLYR

Tim Martins, Air Force Aerobatic Trainer
"Tell Me About A Time"..............
Quote: Tim Martins, Air Force Aerobatic Trainer

Priceless....

thanks for a good laugh.
I agree with the others here - you were never arrested, charged or convicted so there should be no paper trail. This would be similar to being pulled over for speeding and given a warning. Are you going to tell your future employer how many warnings you received?

And no, Rick, I've never heard of airlines asking about customs stuff and I most certainly do not believe they have any access to internal data. Since background checks are typically farmed out it's anybody's guess as to who is privy to that information - but honestly, I don't think it's even worth a second thought.
Quote: I agree with the others here - you were never arrested, charged or convicted so there should be no paper trail. This would be similar to being pulled over for speeding and given a warning. Are you going to tell your future employer how many warnings you received?

And no, Rick, I've never heard of airlines asking about customs stuff and I most certainly do not believe they have any access to internal data. Since background checks are typically farmed out it's anybody's guess as to who is privy to that information - but honestly, I don't think it's even worth a second thought.
Well yes...but...that doesn't affect when they have my fingerprints when obtaining my SIDA badge in case they hire me???
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to