MEI flight school

Subscribe
Hi, I am currently a CFI/II at my flight school and I want to get my MEI pretty quick. I have about 1100 hours with around 750 of that being dual given. I have around 65 hours of multi with more than 15 hours of PIC.

I was wondering what the best option would be to get the MEI, with cost and time to get it. It's not so much the cost but getting it quick as possible with out busting the check ride cause I was rushed too fast. I'm in the northwest and shopped around some. Was thinking ATP or this place in Sacromento called CFI academy. Haven't heard much about them and if any one has let me know please. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Sheble will get you the ticket fast. Not sure if you'll be adequately trained to survive as an MEI though.
Checked the website and it looks like a really rushed program. The mei sign off sounds like when I solo students. Fly till they are good enough sign the log book and jump out. How you here about them and what's your opinion on them.
Hey take a look at ohiovalleyflightservice.com very nice peiple and really good price. PM me if you need more info.
thanks for all the leads on what schools to check out