Interesting times ahead for Horizon Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
I guess record profits just aren't enough.
Depressing
Oh man is that place depressing.

Skyhigh
Quote: Oh man is that place depressing.

Skyhigh
Alright! Tony Robbins is back! Haven't read any of your $#!& in a while. Still writing in the "couldn't make it in this industry so I have to knock everyone else down to make me feel better about playing microsoft flight sim and flying my 150" thread?
Hello all of my QX friends.

I have read this forum for many years and have finally joined to post a thread. I was furloughed from QX during the first round. I have since moved on and have a great job. However, I am writing to let you all know that IF I would ever return to QX I would only want to do it under great working conditions. SO, continue fighting for everything you guys deserve! QX has always raised the bar in the regional airline industry and this should be no exception. I want the best for you and for those that may someday be recalled. Don't think of yourselves as selfish, you are all the most highly trained professionals and should be treated as such. BEST OF LUCK, HANG THOUGH!
Don't worry, when the crap hits the fan, Republic or Skywest will be there to breathe in the spray
Quote: Hello all of my QX friends.

I have read this forum for many years and have finally joined to post a thread. I was furloughed from QX during the first round. I have since moved on and have a great job. However, I am writing to let you all know that IF I would ever return to QX I would only want to do it under great working conditions. SO, continue fighting for everything you guys deserve! QX has always raised the bar in the regional airline industry and this should be no exception. I want the best for you and for those that may someday be recalled. Don't think of yourselves as selfish, you are all the most highly trained professionals and should be treated as such. BEST OF LUCK, HANG THOUGH!
Are you still in aviation or are you workout outside of the profession?
Yes, I am still in Aviation and I love my new job. I just wanted the current pilots to know that they should go for everything they can get. I will only HELP the furloughed folks in the long run once we get recalled. There is nothing selfish about that.
Just saw that you are furloughed too (sorry). What is your opinion about the neg.?
I don't even know where to begin. No paycuts, better trips, pay scale needs to go further for FO's, stricter rules on switching AM to PM for reserves, that's all I can think of for the moment. How about you?
Jetspeed,

I think you hit the nail on the head. Esp. the AM/PM swaps. I was lucky enough to only spend a few days on reserve and held mostly composite lines after IOE but even those trips swapped AM/PM....As well as pay etc. The QX employees have NO reason to take a pay cut as they are MAKING money!!! Not that I would even think about leaving my current job to back but I want the best for everyone there.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to