American Jumpseat to HNL

Subscribe
Has anyone jumpseated to HNL on American? Either in the jumpseat or in the back? I heard recently that American considers that international? If so, do they let people ride in the back? Any info would be great. Thanks.
CF
Quote: Has anyone jumpseated to HNL on American? Either in the jumpseat or in the back? I heard recently that American considers that international? If so, do they let people ride in the back? Any info would be great. Thanks.
CF
I jumpseated to KOA on AA. Not considered international, I rode in the back one way, in the jump the other.
Awesome. Thanks. Love the picture too. I just saw them in concert a couple of weeks ago.
Quote: Awesome. Thanks. Love the picture too. I just saw them in concert a couple of weeks ago.
Have fun in the islands! Nice on seeing Maiden, I'm jealous. I caught their show in LA 2 years ago at the old Great Western Forum, awesome show. Up the Irons!
ALSO; If things haven't changed, AA doesn't have CASS access at the gate in HNL. You have to check-in outside security at the ticket counter to jumpseat. If you show up at the gate without having done so, they'll send you back through security before you can jumpseat !
Quote: ALSO; If things haven't changed, AA doesn't have CASS access at the gate in HNL. You have to check-in outside security at the ticket counter to jumpseat. If you show up at the gate without having done so, they'll send you back through security before you can jumpseat !
True Dat.... missed a jump once due to that!
Quote: Awesome. Thanks. Love the picture too. I just saw them in concert a couple of weeks ago.
I go to Nicko McBrain's restaurant every once in a while. He's usually there. He sat at our table a couple of times when we were eating. He's very personable.