1900 Job

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Quote:

Evergreen International Aviation has posted the following positions that match your areas of interest. To apply for these positions, please visit:

http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clients/evergreenaviation/publicjobs
B1900 PIC, Afghanistan - KM11130
Must be type rated in the Beech 1900 and hold FAA ATP, Must have minimum of 2000 hrs TT with 250 hours in type. Must have minimum 100 PIC hours in the last 12 mos., NVG a plus. Must have US Citizenship and must be able to obtain a secret security clearance. Will be working in Afghanistan and other areas not specified. Must have valid passport We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If the link is inactive,copy and paste the URL below into your browser:
http://www.recruitingcenter.net/clie...e&job_id=11130
Sincerely, Evergreen International Aviation Human Resource Department
Phone: 800-383-5338
Fax: 0000000000
Evergreen International Aviation, Inc.

Maybe a fun place to work???
Basicly Air America.
whats the pay look like? schedule?
Quote: whats the pay look like? schedule?
Pretty sure the daily schedule will be flying gov people all around Afghanistan while being shot at by the Taliban. Still wondering about pay?

The only time the Taliban have permission to fire at me is when I'm in an F16 or maybe even an Apache.
I hear around 550/day
getting shot at is no big deal... especially coming from towel heads. Beauty in a country like that... you get to shoot back
any recent news on this job?
I don't know about Evergreen but L3 Communications is doing the same mission in Bagram as well. It's 60 days on, 60 days off. Don't quote me on this but I believe it was $120,000 right seat $150,000 left seat.
You do run in to this from time to time in Afghanistan. Typically while you are on the ground flight planning and your plane sits helplessly out on the ramp.

If you like I can give you all the gouge I can give on here. My wife is still currently in Bagram working with the Casa 212's for Evergreen and just about everything else that flies over there on a daily basis.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to