Where is Skygirl?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Please don't be offended by a few knuckleheads here.
We appreciate your comments and opinions.
Quote: Please don't be offended by a few knuckleheads here.
She may have read the hateful, venemous, personal attack that you layed on me and became afraid to post for fear of you responding. The 'knucklehead' that she is avoiding may well be you. Perhaps a little introspection may be in order. I hope things are improving with your anger management issues. Best wishes for your healing.
Hi, I'm a friend of hers from this website. If you want to know what happened, you can email her directly at [email protected]. In the meantime, you can get an idea of what happened by reading the "Nicknames for Flight Attendants" thread on this site. I spoke to her the other night and she is fine, BTW
Skygirl
I do not blame her for not liking the flt att nickname post...

But as a liberal democrat, she should follow the advice of her brothers/sisters in arms at the ACLU...don't read it if it is offensive. The same advice she gives to parents complaining of nasty lyrics in movies/CDs for their children.

By the way Skygirl...did you have to throw away your toiletries at the TSA checkpoint??

I saw many crews tossing out their stuff...I would have been ****ed!!!
I am for racial profiling among other things to improve security...I've been through Tel Aviv and they are good...But liberal democrats would crap if you proposed it...just ask Mineta and the ACLU.

I miss our banter since you are one of the few liberals I know...please give me your two cents. And remeber, you can't blame Bush for causing this one...Al Qaeda planned/trained the 9/11 attack during the Clinton Admin.
SKYGIRL sent a note that her user account was compromised. To protect user privacy I disabled the account, and asked for more information about the breech. Instead I received a scathing email that was not complimentary about the forum or anyone that posts here.

The account was not banned (check the status under the user name), although SKYGIRL made it very clear as to her intent to post here.

FWIW
I think its a pity when the interesting people are driven away by juvinile rhetoric.
But then Im just an old coffee making,dollypushing sky ***** cat loving dried up ,sky wench, back pack, isle donkey , galley hag old FA. And I guess I can refer to my beautiful son as his fathers mistake but the greatest gift I have ever had, who, by the way, thinks that most pilots are stuffed shirts with ridiculous attitudes, pity he feels that way, I taught him to fly many years ago in a 1939 Taylorcraft, and he has so much talent. Its a pity he hasnt had a better male example to follow as I have always tried to encourage him but he always says that he doesnt want to end up that way........
"And I guess I can refer to my beautiful son as his fathers mistake but the greatest gift I have ever had, who, by the way, thinks that most pilots are stuffed shirts with ridiculous attitudes, pity he feels that way, I taught him to fly many years ago in a 1939 Taylorcraft, and he has so much talent. Its a pity he hasnt had a better male example to follow as I have always tried to encourage him but he always says that he doesnt want to end up that way........"

But none of your son's feelings/attitude about male pilots come from you?
Quote: "And I guess I can refer to my beautiful son as his fathers mistake but the greatest gift I have ever had, who, by the way, thinks that most pilots are stuffed shirts with ridiculous attitudes, pity he feels that way, I taught him to fly many years ago in a 1939 Taylorcraft, and he has so much talent. Its a pity he hasnt had a better male example to follow as I have always tried to encourage him but he always says that he doesnt want to end up that way........"

But none of your son's feelings/attitude about male pilots come from you?
nope, unfortunately they came from his father
funny how you guys want to dance out responibility and blame others for your past " mistakes" ,their are those of of us who need to deal with what you have left behind with so little regard, yet be blamed by you that your reps are less than stellar......
Quote: Please don't be offended by a few knuckleheads here.

Thanks for your defense of Skygirl. I spoke to her and she really appreciates it--as do the rest of us women -- who don't seem to be welcomed here!! Why do you guys have so much pent-up hostility towards women? I thought pilots were all skirt-chasin', women-lovin' charmers!!
Quote: I do not blame her for not liking the flt att nickname post...

But as a liberal democrat, she should follow the advice of her brothers/sisters in arms at the ACLU...don't read it if it is offensive. The same advice she gives to parents complaining of nasty lyrics in movies/CDs for their children.

By the way Skygirl...did you have to throw away your toiletries at the TSA checkpoint??

I saw many crews tossing out their stuff...I would have been ****ed!!!
I am for racial profiling among other things to improve security...I've been through Tel Aviv and they are good...But liberal democrats would crap if you proposed it...just ask Mineta and the ACLU.

I miss our banter since you are one of the few liberals I know...please give me your two cents. And remeber, you can't blame Bush for causing this one...Al Qaeda planned/trained the 9/11 attack during the Clinton Admin.

Thanks to you, too, Cargo Bob. She appreciates your "insight" as well.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to