Safety pilot needed, RIC

Subscribe
Hi all,

I'm getting myself current and up to ATP mins renting from a flight school and I'm looking for a safety pilot to bore some holes in the sky with me. I'll be flying out of New Kent Airport W96 (just east of RIC) in a 172, 172RG, and possibly a 152. I still need about 17 hrs of instrument time, so it would be a good opportunity for anyone looking to put some PIC hours in their logbook for a rating or to have some recent time. All but a few hours will also be flown at night since I need about 14 hrs of night for ATP mins as well. Might as well kill two birds with one stone, right?

I'd like to give preference to any low-timers out there, or anyone working toward being a professional pilot. I've been helped along the way here and there, and I'd like to pass it along if I can. Send a PM if you're interested. I've already bought a 10-hour block, so I want to get started soon!

Thanks!
Quote: Hi all,

I'm getting myself current and up to ATP mins renting from a flight school and I'm looking for a safety pilot to bore some holes in the sky with me. I'll be flying out of New Kent Airport W96 (just east of RIC) in a 172, 172RG, and possibly a 152. I still need about 17 hrs of instrument time, so it would be a good opportunity for anyone looking to put some PIC hours in their logbook for a rating or to have some recent time. All but a few hours will also be flown at night since I need about 14 hrs of night for ATP mins as well. Might as well kill two birds with one stone, right?

I'd like to give preference to any low-timers out there, or anyone working toward being a professional pilot. I've been helped along the way here and there, and I'd like to pass it along if I can. Send a PM if you're interested. I've already bought a 10-hour block, so I want to get started soon!

Thanks!

how much time total about 17hours? What cost we looking at about. I am looking for someone to time build with asap. I am in nj, i can fly down.
Are you still looking for a safety pilot?

I am an instrument student with 100 hrs. I am also trying to build time to get the 250 for Commercial as well. I am from MD, so getting to Richmond is not a problem.

If you are still looking you can call me at 717.347.8683

Thanks