Hawker guys: a question with a yes/no answer

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Does the Hawker 400-800 type rating cover the Hawker 1000?
no, unfortunately not.
it's a different TR.
It's the same type rating in England but not here. The HS-125 covers the "A" and "B" models only. The 1,000 is a "C" model. It's not the increased engine thrust or extra fuel capacity, 1,300 lbs, that did it, but the fact that the engines are not linked via cables at all but are computer controlled like the Lear 45. (TLA)-Thrust lever angle. Also, the inverter panel has been removed.

If you do already have an HS-125 type rating and are current, within the last 12 months, Simuflight can get you trained in five days; for what it's worth.
Anyone happen to know any organization that would like a freshly type rated HS-125 SIC for a good price??
So what does Simuflite charge for a Hawker 1000 initial?
bae-125 @ simuflite: $24k
You thinking of that SkyLimo PFT Hawker 1000 job?
Skylimo: "Please indicate in bold letters with italics in subject line whether you're willing to pay for training"
Quote: Anyone happen to know any organization that would like a freshly type rated HS-125 SIC for a good price??
I'm sure the operator out of Kinston has someone due for recurrent that they'll want to find a reason to get rid of. You might try there.

...oh wait, they moved.

Try Cincinnati, instead.
Quote: You thinking of that SkyLimo PFT Hawker 1000 job?

I want this out there---

SkyLimo is a disgusting and worthless operation, and I emplore everyone to stay away from this place... Their DO, James Dent, is a complete waste of o2, and doesn't know the first thing about running a 135 op.

Any place that says "you must pay to interview here" already is suspect!!

They treat their employees poorly, not to mention the pay is garbage.

You have been warned.

-spike
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to