Compass Reaches Flow Agreement with Delta.

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Via company Email today. 20 per month up to 1/4 of the list per year. A TA was reached on Tuesday with Delta management.

Good news for once in this biz. Lets hope it works.
The agreement provides for grandfathering the flow up rights of Compass pilots on the seniority list as of August 19, 2010, which in simple terms translates to everyone on the seniority list as of today
Is there any interview or panel peer review in order to flow through/up?
I wonder what's gonna happen with the flow DOWN and what affect that will have on future Compass new hires, who will no longer be able to flow UP. But needless to say, props to our CPZ MEC and hats off to Delta's for reaching this agreement.
Quote: Is there any interview or panel peer review in order to flow through/up?
Yes there is. The interview for Compass.
Quote: I wonder what's gonna happen with the flow DOWN and what affect that will have on future Compass new hires, who will no longer be able to flow UP. But needless to say, props to our CPZ MEC and hats off to Delta's for reaching this agreement.
I would think the flow down slots would be equal to the number of pilots who are covered under this new LOA to flow up.
Ahhhhhhhh
This is the best news I've had in a while. I am in the 8/19 class date. Thanks to the Compass MEC for all the work they put into keeping this flow intact. See you on the line!

Also thank you Delta for doing the right thing and honoring the Flow
Great news for current Compass drivers.
So its not keeping the flow. Just for everyone up to the 8/19 class. Title is not correct.
So, at this point only 100/year can flow up? That is until the pilot group increases in size?

How many pilots are protected? 402 or less?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to