compass job fair

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I attended the job fair in ATL and put my stuff in with Compass, what is a time frame on a phone call?
Quote: I attended the job fair in ATL and put my stuff in with Compass, what is a time frame on a phone call?
I just got the, "While your skills are certainly impressive, we have decided to pursue other candidates for the Pilot position" letter. FML! It sounded like I was going to get an interview while talking to them on the phone a few times.
Did you attend the job fair? What is your current time? Turbine? Pt. 121/135?
Quote: Did you attend the job fair? What is your current time? Turbine? Pt. 121/135?
I did not attend the job fair
1500/450
183 pt 121
comair furlough
Quote: I just got the, "While your skills are certainly impressive, we have decided to pursue other candidates for the Pilot position" letter. FML! It sounded like I was going to get an interview while talking to them on the phone a few times.

I was there too, the guys there were cool dudes, makes you feel like your class date is next week !!!! lol
Quote: I just got the, "While your skills are certainly impressive, we have decided to pursue other candidates for the Pilot position" letter. FML! It sounded like I was going to get an interview while talking to them on the phone a few times.

I got the same letter to 9 months after I applied. Just replaced pilot with dispatcher
Quote: I did not attend the job fair
1500/450
183 pt 121
comair furlough

Sorry for your furlough. Hopefully you'll get called back soon.

Compass' minimums are 1500/500. I don't think they consider candidates without those minimums since there are so many applicants. It probably doesn't make you feel any better, but I think it's better to get turned down because you don't have minimum requirements than to do the interview and get turned down for your personality.
Quote: Sorry for your furlough. Hopefully you'll get called back soon.

Compass' minimums are 1500/500. I don't think they consider candidates without those minimums since there are so many applicants. It probably doesn't make you feel any better, but I think it's better to get turned down because you don't have minimum requirements than to do the interview and get turned down for your personality.
Yeh but I was on the phone with the lady who is in charge of setting up the interviews. After the 3 seperate conversations we had it sounded almost definite that I would get one. Why keep calling me? Oh well...I can't even get a job as a cashier
Quote: I attended the job fair in ATL and put my stuff in with Compass, what is a time frame on a phone call?
I got a call inviting me for an interview 6 months after I started here two years ago. Don't expect a whole lot of organization from our HR department.
Cfitstew is right, Compass HR is woefully disorganized. I'm guessing whoever you spoke with didn't realize you don't meet minimums until she had already lead you on. Don't get down because you didn't get hired at Compass because chances are there is nothing you could have done anyway.

Being furloughed sucks big time, I've been there. One thing I took away from the experience is a greater appreciation for family and what's really important. Only hindsight gave me this perspective. If you decide to continue with this career this is something you can look back on and hopefully say it made you a stronger person rather than a bitter one.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to