Two arrested for possible terror dry run

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
They were too busy interrogating people with checks summing lare amounts in their possession, or excessive amounts of cash. Ya know, the real dangerous stuff. God I feel so safe with this organization providing our safety.
what a waste of security. Lets get the military involved with security. M16 at checkpoint c, and we will c who *****es and gets through, ha. Waste of more money
And there are still people who say don't profile
ya, like az, and ca? Thats another thread
Quote: "Authorities also found a boxcutter and three large knives, according to ABC News. The two were allowed to board the flight at Chicago's O'Hare Sunday night despite security concerns surrounding al Soofi, who began his journey in Birmingham."

How in the H#LL does the TSA keep letting these guys on the flights??!!
Too busy double and triple checking my laptop that had previously sailed through security over 1000 times.
Without even looking beyond the title, I'm taking a WILD guess that these find outstanding citizens are all of middle eastern heritage. Enough with the political BS. Profile everyone of these frickn people with a name like M'Balz ES-Hari and AL-Suq Akweer and if they don't like it......Don't let the door or your IED hit you in the Arse!
Quote: TSA---Thirty Standing Around
I thought it was THOUSANDS Standing Around!
crewpass so we dont have to deal with this anymore
It's funny. You guys won't give out the name of a hat manufacturer in another thread citing security reasons. Yet you never miss an opportunity to state publicly how ineffective our security is. Lots of eyes on these aviation forums. I'm just saying. . .
Quote: Without even looking beyond the title, I'm taking a WILD guess that these find outstanding citizens are all of middle eastern heritage.
Before I read the article I took a swag and guessed their first names would be "Mitch" and "Robert/Bobby"

I guess I'm guilty of profiling because those are boys names, and the terrorists could have been women.

I never would have guessed "Ahmed" and "Hezem". Good thing I'm not TSA.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to