Quest Diagnostics

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I got a tip these guys are great for getting multitime, but good be a false rumor. Has anyone worked there, know anything, I need to find a way in the ny/nj/pa area to get multi time, I'm happy flying nights, just need that multitime so I can move on careerwise. Thanks for helping everyone.
There is a company called "quest blood"? I just googled it and found 9000 hits for world of warcraft...
Quote: There is a company called "quest blood"? I just googled it and found 9000 hits for world of warcraft...
I put quest blood and this is the first result Quest Diagnostics Incorporated: The world's leader in diagnostic testing, information, services, blood tests, and lab tests.
Quote: I got a tip these guys are great for getting multitime, but good be a false rumor. Has anyone worked there, know anything, I need to find a way in the ny/nj/pa area to get multi time, I'm happy flying nights, just need that multitime so I can move on careerwise. Thanks for helping everyone.
Quest Diagnostic Flight Operations no longer uses copilots on their flights. So unless you have 2500 TT with 1000+ Multi and an ATP you won't even be looked at for a job.
Quest Diagnostics
Anyone have an idea on the pay rates for PIC on the Beech Barons at Quest.
Lol at Quest Blood
Quote: Anyone have an idea on the pay rates for PIC on the Beech Barons at Quest.
They're pretty solid. I'd have gone there if I would have gotten the opportunity. Especially for the pay.

-mini
PM me. I worked for Quest...
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=132522876
I think you meant to link to this story:

NPR news clip on Quest
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to