Single Pilot SOP & PC12 MEL

Subscribe
I am looking for information that could prove helpful in developing SOP and a MEL for a corporate flight department operating a PC12. I post this in the fractional forum with the hopes of grabbing the attention of the PlaneSense pilots but welcome input from all.

I would appreciate any advice uggestions on where to find PC12 specific SOP & MEL information, or an SOP template, besides what is in the POH/AFM. Suggestions on locating a generic single pilot SOP template would be much appreciated as well. If anyone would be willing to allow me to review their PC12 SOP I would be forever grateful!

The situation is this department is in the process of achieving IS-BAO certification. They have SOP and a MEL developed for their jet aircraft but not the PC12. They operate the PC12 single pilot as well as dual crew on occasion. It is required, per the protocols of IBAC, to have SOP for dual crew operations and a MEL in place.

Thanks!

The FAA has many MMELs available online...including the PC12.

http://fsims.faa.gov/wdocs/mmel/pc-1...202%20pt91.pdf

No reason why the department couldn't take their jet SOPs (callouts, etc) and simply modify them as necessary per the PC12 AFM for the different airframe.