Air Force 1 night departure at Chicago

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Shot with Canon 1Dmk4 and Canon 400mm ISO 12800 f3.2 1/50th

Nice shot!
nice shot...where did you take it. I was going to take some pic's of his CH-47s flying over my house.
Very nice!
here's another from a few frames earlier...

I think I see Obama in the 11th window in the second photo.
Man on bike arrested at O'Hare Airport; Man rides bike on runway at O'Hare Airport | abc7chicago.com

this guy would have been shot if he did that yesterday.
Quote: I think I see Obama in the 11th window in the second photo.
Tell him to stop taking vacations and get back to work.
Quote: Tell him to stop taking vacations and get back to work.
I think he actually spends less of our money when he is on vacation. When he is working they cant print the stuff fast enough!!
Quote: nice shot...where did you take it. I was going to take some pic's of his CH-47s flying over my house.
Does he have CH-47s?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMX-1
Quote:
The current fleet is made up of the VH-3 Sea King and the VH-60N "WhiteHawk", which entered service with the squadron in 1988.
HMX-1 also operates a small number of CH-53E Super Stallions and CH-46 Sea Knights for utility purposes, and will be replaced with CH-53Ks and MV-22B Ospreys, respectively, by 2017.[10] These aircraft also share the HMX-1 dark green livery. VIP transport helicopters can be distinguished from their utility counterparts and non-EFD aircraft by the white paint at the top of the aircraft, leading to the nickname "white tops."
Those 'green top' CH-46 and -53s are the cleanest ones you'll EVER see in the fleet too!

USMCFLYR
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to