United Daily?!!!!

Subscribe
All of the sudden (since Oct 1) I started getting this to my regular Email address. In true dignity and respect fashion, there appears to be no "unsubscribe" option on the daily email touting company related stuff, like Jeff's speaking itinerary and a recap of outstation performance stats, stuff that I don't care to read unless I am on the property.

Anybody know where they are pulling email addresses for the "United Daily" publication so that I can at least deflect it to a different email or better unsubscribe all together?
First I've heard of this on the UAL side. We do have company email addresses but I haven't been on that in years, (read - ever). Maybe that's where they're sending them.

Maybe you could click on "Report as Spam".
Quote: All of the sudden (since Oct 1) I started getting this to my regular Email address. In true dignity and respect fashion, there appears to be no "unsubscribe" option on the daily email touting company related stuff, like Jeff's speaking itinerary and a recap of outstation performance stats, stuff that I don't care to read unless I am on the property.

Anybody know where they are pulling email addresses for the "United Daily" publication so that I can at least deflect it to a different email or better unsubscribe all together?

Thats funny. I used to get the DNU, but now I don't get anything. I guess lucky me!
Quote: All of the sudden (since Oct 1) I started getting this to my regular Email address. In true dignity and respect fashion, there appears to be no "unsubscribe" option on the daily email touting company related stuff, like Jeff's speaking itinerary and a recap of outstation performance stats, stuff that I don't care to read unless I am on the property.

I am not getting it in my normal e-mail at all...only place i see it is if i log onto skynet..
I started getting it a couple of days ago. I was subscribed apparently to the CAL DNU, but I don't remember doing so. But it's comical to watch. Usually management patting themselves on the back, and when negotiations heat up...they start whinning about the price of oil and other cost going up. And...when another carrier's work group signs something concessionary or low ball.....that'll be made item #1....regardless of what Jeff's doing. It's all a predictable show.

Try this.
If you can access my coair. go to the "All about me" section. From there click the "Help me find it link". Next towards the botton is a "Personal E-mail address" section. Click that and next click "Personal E-mail". In that section there will be "personal E-mail assignments" where you can select / deselect company mailers.

Hope this helps.
Quote: Thats funny. I used to get the DNU, but now I don't get anything. I guess lucky me!
You be lucky.

I too was on the DNU (was CAL's Daily News Update) and managed to somehow end up on the United Daily distribution.....

Added to SPAM....we'll see if that works.

For those who were lucky enough to not get it....not too worry....NOT missing a thing.
While it is mostly tripe and a waste of time, there is a part of me that says know thy enemy.