787s Everywhere!

Subscribe
Well, if I wasn't so busy, I would drive up to Everett and check out this parking lot jam myself. Maybe take a few photos and post them. Who woulda thunk the 787s would stack up like this?

Quote:
From Seattle Times:

The edges of Everett's Paine Field are turning into an overflow airplane parking lot as 787 Dreamliners roll out of Boeing's assembly plant. The planes aren't flying anywhere soon: Instead of engines, they have big yellow concrete blocks hanging from the wing pylons.

On Wednesday, 13 production Dreamliners and one flight-test airplane were parked at Paine Field. Four more completed planes are in storage. By mid-February, at least 10 additional Dreamliners could roll out and need a temporary parking space.

Boeing must continue to churn out the jets in anticipation of federal certification and the beginning of deliveries in mid-February.

Business & Technology | Boeing 787s stack up at Paine Field awaiting FAA approval | Seattle Times Newspaper
That must be pretty neat. I've never been to Paine but this reminds me of the half dozen 737s that often adorns the field at Renton.
I flew into PAE last week and saw them. I had no idea so many were already completed.