Hawker Beechcraft Pilot Jobs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
My company has now released several req's for pilots. Most of these are in the ICT area, and they are demo/transporatation/delivery type jobs. Just thought I would post here, if anyone is interested, I can try and get more info for you.

Currently recruiting for the following positions:

Transportation Delivery Pilot – Requisition #0101813
Sr. Test Pilot II – Requisition #0101819
Demonstration Pilot – Requisition #0101820
Production Pilot Internship – Requisition #0101847
Sales Demonstration Pilot Internship – Requisition #0101846
Glad to see hiring is going on...but given the amount of job cuts HBC has announced on the production side, has there been a lot of turmoil/turnover going on of Webb Road for pilot positions to come available?
Quote: Glad to see hiring is going on...but given the amount of job cuts HBC has announced on the production side, has there been a lot of turmoil/turnover going on of Webb Road for pilot positions to come available?
There have been some major cuts on the factory floor, but we are actually short on pilots. We have some folks stretched pretty thin right now and are looking to alleviate that.
Good news!

I interviewed but wasn't selected for a Hawker Copilot demo position back in 2006; it was a fantastic experience despite not being extended an offer.
Any Idea on what would be competitive mins for the delivery pilot position?
An internal recommendation is the best thing a person can have for these openings. There are folks with a few thousand hours applying for the delivery position.
Quote: An internal recommendation is the best thing a person can have for these openings. There are folks with a few thousand hours applying for the delivery position.
Is that how you made it on? Or did you intern first?
Quote: Is that how you made it on? Or did you intern first?
I Interned first. Had some good timing.
I actually would consider one of the entry positions with you guys if you could use me, and word is you have a great department over there. Being from engineering things are kind of slow these days, so put in a good word for me if you will. Whomever you bring on will certainly have a great job to do.
Yeah Cubdriver, it's a tight group. I did see your info in the stack...stack of over 100 resumes. I don't have much pull around here.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to