Logbook question

Subscribe
Has anyone ever walked into an interview with printed copies of their time from something like Logbook Pro or similar? Or is it always standard procedure to bring in the actual log books? Thanks.
I brought both to my interviews, but as far as I know they only reviewed the printed versions. Neither of my interviews were with P121 airlines though.

USMCFLYR
520 South?
520 South???
I used paper printed logbook from an excel program I created myself. Bought a nice binder with engraving and had a successful part 121 interview.

- Arvin
I use LogTenPro and had an opportunity to print my logbook for my ATP ride and a 121 interview. I printed a summary of my flight times in the front and it seemed both parties appreciated that and the easy to read aspect of the printed logbook. I also brought along my old logbooks from my training days since it included all of my endorsements, checkrides, etc.

61.51 covers "what" you need to record, not "how" you record it.
It depends on who your interview is with - it is perfectly acceptable to bring a digital version, but bring your originals as well, they may want to look at your endorsements.
A logbook pro logbook worked just fine for me at a FDX interview several years back. As previously noted, have your originals with you just in case.