H&K Pilot Offer Expired!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
I was looking into buying the H&K USP Compact pistol using the pilot program for the reduced price but found out that the program expired on October 30th this year!

Maybe if we all contact H&K and tell them that we want the program brought back they might reconsider cancelling it. Send them an e-mail if you are interested, or even if your not, but want the program back.

Their email is:

[email protected]
H&K is junk buy Sig!
I have shot or owned practically every brand of handgun out there, and I've got to say that I dislike the HK USP model the most of all. Just saying, buy a Glock with the pilot discount program. Bring your airline ID and you can get almost any model/caliber of Glock (besides the model 34 & 35 - competition models) for a $100 off. I get mine for $429 out the door, that's after taxes. So with that being said, buy anything but the HK USP .40, I don't care for it at all!
Does anyone have details on other manufacturers offers for pilots and how you go about ordering them? Is it like the HK program with an official order form or what?
But, the HK offer was a LOT more than a hundred dollars off of retail. Like it or not, it was a great deal.
The hk gun wasn't that great of an offer. A lot of people aren't interested in it, especially with that pos trigger they put on it. They also jacked the price up on it again. I think before it expired it was around 625 and they only give you the 10 round mags. Why anyone would design a trigger that way is beyond me? Wasn't worth the 500 bucks.
I agree with the other guy, get a glock or even better a sig...
It was a good offer two years ago, when it was two hundred dollars cheaper. The offer always had expiration dates, and soon as it expired they reinstated it.

H&K will reinstate the offer, but will most likely add another $50 to the deal....
Curious as to why some are bad mouthing the HK and it's LEM trigger. It's one thing to say they like a Sig or Glock better but to say it is junk and a POS without offering evidence or facts to backup such an assertion is ...well ignorant.
les baer if you can afford it. I just purchased a kimber pro tle/rl II and its a hell of a gun. glock are cheap and fun to shoot but lack accuracy in a big way. You get what you pay for thats all.
I love my H&K USPc .40. Never had a FTF and that's with a couple thousand rounds through it. Pull trigger, goes bang = good stuff. It's well balanced and reasonably accurate (user error at times.....).

So the haters can continue to hate....but I've had mine for years; never had a problem. Also, before the naysayers call me out, I've shot many different types/ brands of pistols, including Glocks and Sigs. In my opinion, you can't go wrong w/ the H&K.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to