Fedex contract goals,

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I understand that $ is not the priority, instead work rules, retirement and scope are.

What exactly about "work rules" is being sought after that would be a significant improvement?
Quote: I understand that $ is not the priority, instead work rules, retirement and scope are.

What exactly about "work rules" is being sought after that would be a significant improvement?
Two improvements that are on the table are improved duty rig and trip rig. We want to avoid a long day washout on an international trip. ie: fly 12 block hours in one day and 0 the next and only make a total of 12 hours for the 2 days.
Are the contract goals a moving target? First it was pay. Then scope. Old guys started bithing so it became retirement.

When did we vote on goals? Some guys got a telephone survey but not a vote.
Quote: Are the contract goals a moving target? First it was pay. Then scope. Old guys started bithing so it became retirement.

You obviouly haven't been here very long..............................
Remember that big (several page) pre-contract negotiation survey we all filled out over 3 years ago??
Quote: Are the contract goals a moving target? First it was pay. Then scope. Old guys started bithing so it became retirement.

I don't know where you have been but I filled out a ten page survey and have taken numerous telephone surveys. Nothing lately because we have been planning for this for years. Should the union call us all again an send out another survey to see if we have changed our mind on what we want in a contract?
I was surveyed 2-3 weeks ago. Anyone who doesn't understand what we're negotiating for needs to spend some time on the ALPA web page. The TA'd sections are there. There's also ample info regarding the cornerstones of our proposed contract. Does any of this ring a bell, skeebo2?

When were you hired? Yesterday? Go to the ALPA website and do your homework!

He is stirring the pot. I hope he is not an ACP with nothing better to do.
I've been surveyed at LEAST three times - takes about 30 minutes each time.
Quote: ...I hope he is not an ACP with nothing better to do.
He can't be an ACP - they're all too busy flying the line.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to