Atlas QOL

Subscribe
Looking for the latest up to date info on QOL at Atlas. What are the current major gripes with the place? Major praises?

Are there any major safety concerns? As in... the airplanes, management's regard for safety, lodging while on trips, etc?

Whats the general type of pilot who works there? To put it in categories I've seen at carriers I've worked for... Crazy rednecks? Stuck up pricks? Fun loving partiers? Slam-Clickers? None of the above? All of the above? haha

Could someone post some examples of trips a junior FO would receive? (I know every one is different, but examples would help)

Also, on a more general note...
Why do you have an assigned base if the airline is essentially home based? Whats the difference between the bases?

Thanks everyone. Information about what it is like to work for Atlas is harder to come by than for many other carriers.
I have met a few that have said they have been on the road for 20 days straight at a time. Not sure if there is any QOL with that..haha. But other than that they didn't have much to complain about except for flying around the world twice in 2 weeks!
Search is your friend.....plenty of threads on Atlas over the last year
SEARCH...there is plenty of information. Good luck.