Anyone work for Express Jet

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to
Quote: Its worth doing a little research on your own before you go shooting your mouth in a forum. At the very least you won't sound so misinformed. Better to have people think you are a moron than to open your mouth a remove all doubt...or something like that Glad I and others could give you some good info.
Ok...sorry? I shouldn't shoot my mouth off but you're glad you could give some good info? I did a little research, that's why I posted.
Quote: Ok...sorry? I shouldn't shoot my mouth off but you're glad you could give some good info? I did a little research, that's why I posted.
Stealth I don't think freezing was chastizing you, just came out that way a bit maybe. I think he was sayin how by getting informed you aren't being a moron. Can't speak for him but I think that's how it was?
Went back and forth to Houston today rather than tomorrow because the T.S. Ernesto was upon us. Turned out to be nothing tho!
Got the 11th class date, itching to get started.
Quote: How much does having a reference from a mainline CAL pilot help you at XJet?

Not sure, but they want someone who knows you AND has flown with you. They ask, I know, I've recommended people.
Thanks Otto. He was one of my first flight instructors in Civil Air Patrol.
Quote: Stealth I don't think freezing was chastizing you, just came out that way a bit maybe. I think he was sayin how by getting informed you aren't being a moron. Can't speak for him but I think that's how it was?
Went back and forth to Houston today rather than tomorrow because the T.S. Ernesto was upon us. Turned out to be nothing tho!
Got the 11th class date, itching to get started.
I guess I missunderstood...my bad.

Hey congrats! Let me know how it goes!
Quote: Thanks Otto. He was one of my first flight instructors in Civil Air Patrol.

I'd get his recommendation, it shouldn't hurt any.
1  2  3 
Page 3 of 3
Go to