Seoul Wash-a-rama

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Got a too long trip coming up and a too small suitcase. Any wash-a-ramas anywhere close to the hotel (Hilton) in Seoul? (Or is the hotel the best option?) I'm looking for a place preferably outside the range on North Korean artillery.

Thanks.
MG2
And here I am thinking you meant "a soapie" like you get in Pattaya Beach.......
Quote: And here I am thinking you meant "a soapie" like you get in Pattaya Beach.......
Only in my dreams....

MG2
Small shop down the hill. Down hill, don’t cross street, left at light, next left, past Donkey Chicken restaurant row, on up hill a few yards at fork, below small 7-11. No sign, just step down into door. No English–used white board. Next day service, time depends on when you turn it in it seems. Underwear and socks- 1,000 won each (~ $1). Shirt $2.50. Sound expensive? Hotel is $4 per underwear, $3 socks, $9 shirt.

(Copied from UPS pilot data base)
Quote: Small shop down the hill. Down hill, don’t cross street, left at light, next left, past Donkey Chicken restaurant row, on up hill a few yards at fork, below small 7-11. No sign, just step down into door. No English–used white board. Next day service, time depends on when you turn it in it seems. Underwear and socks- 1,000 won each (~ $1). Shirt $2.50. Sound expensive? Hotel is $4 per underwear, $3 socks, $9 shirt.

(Copied from UPS pilot data base)
Maybe that is just the price for "Brown" underware?
If you can get on base, the Dragon has laundry that is same day service, decent rates.
Dragon Hill Lodge
On base, there is also a laundromat near the theater.
Crap, Huck ... I know that hotel ... I just can't remember where !!

TransMach
Quote: If you can get on base, the Dragon has laundry that is same day service, decent rates.
Dragon Hill Lodge
Afraid my military days are long behind me. But thanks for all the info. I'll check the location of gunfire and then decide if I can make it down the road.

MG2
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to